November 27, 2009

Rainy Days Mini





Mini Albums are SO MUCH FUN!! I think I have really honned in on what I am passionate about while making this album! Mini's offer such a great sense of accomplishment while showcasing an event or series of pictures that allow for a hands on experience to the onlooker. I LOVE that they are interactive and fun, yet easy and manageable. This album was made using K&Company's "Wild Saffron" paper which is so fun, fresh and organic feeling. We have some Savvy n Sassy ribbon, Stampin' Up! embossing and stamps as well as Tim Holtz keyholes and keys. I had so much fun and must give a special thanks to my special friend Mel who helped me out of quite a few stuck spots in this book in the wee hours of scrappin at her place. THANKS MEL!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the book, and your welcome for the late nights!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Gypsy Journal - 7gypsies Blog

Wordle: Scapbooking