December 04, 2009

Hi There, Old Man Winter!

I know, I know...those of you who are also experiencing this lovely weather are probably ready to shoot me-but I love it!! I am sure I won't feel so excited after a few months of doing chores through the snow drifts, but I can honestly say I "need" all four seasons to feel complete. :)

This snow is also making me feel much more excited about the 71 Christmas cards I need to make. :0
Ya- 71 cards. I was expecting to make my usual 20 or so, and when I went into the basement to get the card stash I discovered that all my Christmas cards were furry, wrinkled and smeared!! Our basement flooded this summer and I guess some water seeped into a box that I did not find. DARN! So....71 cards-I can do it? RIGHT!?

Have you checked out my website for details regarding the holiday mini class I will be teaching in January? I will be posting some pics this afternoon to tease you a little-make sure you start taking lots of holiday shots- I know it will be tough to chose which ones to include...here's the link to my Calendar : http://www.froghollowcreations.ca/www.froghollowcreations.ca/Calendar.html

Thats all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Gypsy Journal - 7gypsies Blog

Wordle: Scapbooking