January 10, 2010

SERIOUSLY


Yep- that's the word of the day....SERIOUSLY!
How hard can it be to print little pictures, on the same page as some big pictures and crop some other pictures and stick them around the edges? SERIOUSLY...pretty blinking IMPOSSIBLE- apparently.

So ya...I am not loving the mac today-infact I am hating all technology today. What is WITH this day? SERIOUSLY...it is beautifully sunny out, one of the nicest days in months. What I am doing? Sitting in a hard wooden chair that is too tall for the table fight with a computer. As IF I dont know that it will win- it ALWAYS wins.....ahhh SERIOUSLY!!!! iweb, iphoto, iprint..NOT actually the only thing I've got goin is : ieat....Mmmmm fire roasted hotdogs! There is absolutely nothing better than a hotdog perfectly greasy and sooty from a fire on a snowy but sunny day-well any day, actually.

SERIOUSLY- on another note entirely, I am going to be hosting the first of many "club meetings" at the end of the month and I've just teamed up with Basic Grey to do a page-a-month challenge.....want it? If you complete all the pages for the whole year, you get a FREE Basic Grey Album to put them all in! SERIOUSLY- what an AWESOME deal!!
If you check out my website, you can see some details about the monthly clubs as well as the Basic Greay Page-a-Month Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Gypsy Journal - 7gypsies Blog

Wordle: Scapbooking